Accounting & Tax
Do you have a Certified Public Accountant to help with tax preparation? If not, now is a great time to consider it. Why wait till the last minute?
Whether your business is a start-up, well-established, or somewhere in between, wouldn’t you rather have taxes off your plate, so you can focus on other things, like growing your business?
Here at Thompson & Company, we don’t just fill out forms; we take time to understand your business, so we can help you meet your tax objectives, both now and in the future.
Choose the Accounting Services You Need
Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of clients by providing reliable, responsive outsourced accounting solutions. The services we offer include:
- CFO/Controller services
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Cash management and cash flow projections
- Board meeting reporting and presentations
- Audit preparation
- Accounts payable/cash disbursements and accounts receivable/cash receipts processing
- Bank credit card and investment account reconciliations
- General ledger account reconciliations and maintenance
- Compliance and application of new accounting principles and other fiscal regulations
- Due diligence guidance
- Compilation of schedules and supporting documentation for banks, auditors, and tax preparers
- Fixed asset tracking
- Review and/or establishment of government compliant accounting system (including OMB A-110 and A-122)
- Indirect cost rate negotiation
- Cost allocation and methodology
An Accounting Partner Who Makes Life Easier
Whether your firm is a tax-exempt or for-profit organization, we deliver knowledgeable, prompt, reliable outsourced accounting services. When you need us, just contact us and we’ll provide all of the support and guidance required to navigate the complex, changing accounting and regulatory requirements that affect your organization.